|Welcome to the Pearson Longman
Texas ELPS Toolkit!
Texas ELPS Toolkit is designed to be used seamlessly alongside your existing classroom materials. The easy-to-use lessons cover all 45 English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) and can be used by all grade 9-12 teachers. Click here to see how it works.
The Texas ELPS Toolkit
- Works seamlessly alongside existing classroom materials
- Clearly explains and covers all 45 ELPS standards
- Provides easy-to-follow, step-by-step mini-lessons for each standard
- Offers strategies for tailoring lessons to specific content areas and for different proficiency levels
- Includes “ELL Insights” – helpful teaching tips based on the best research, methods, and practices for English learners
Complimentary Professional Development Online:
The Texas ELPS Toolkit also includes enrollment in a university-caliber online professional development course:
Improving English Language Proficiency through SIOP®
This online course provides valuable training in the SIOP® model. Each enrollee will receive a certificate of completion with the successful conclusion of the course. Click here for more information.
At last, the right tools for the job!
To schedule a presentation, or for more information,
contact your local representative.